Explore the undisputed icons of New York City on private tours, a harbor cruise and on highly accommodating double-decker buses that allow you to “hop on and hop off” wherever you wish.
Upon flying into either New York’s John F Kennedy Airport, Newark Airport or La Guardia Airport, you will be met outside of the baggage claim area and transferred to the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel.
Nestled in the heart of Times Square, this hotel gives you easy access to the Javits Center, exciting shows and several subway lines to access any part of the city. Located near Fifth Avenue shopping, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Lincoln Center and Madison Square Garden, this hotel puts travelers in the midst of popular NYC attractions and business destinations. Perhaps enjoy a meal at the signature revolving restaurant, aptly named The View for its rooftop location and picturesque city vistas.
Depending on your arrival time, you may have some free time during the day to explore the city on your own before checking into the hotel.
Meals are on your own today
Overnight at the Marriott Marquis Hotel or similar hotel.
Following a full American breakfast at the hotel, you will have the entire day at leisure to explore the Big Apple at your own pace. So that you can easily get around from landmark to landmark, you will enjoy unlimited access to the double-decker buses on the “City Sights New York All Around Town Tour”.
Just hop on and hop off wherever you please. The buses travel throughout New York City and stop at more than 40 locations, presenting icons such as Ground Zero and the Statue of Liberty. Stop at the Empire State Building and you will enjoy free entrance to the Observation Deck on the 86th floor for a spectacular panoramic view of Manhattan. The tour also includes a 90-minute harbor cruise that you can join whenever you please and tickets to the Museum of the City of New York
After a full day of sightseeing completely on your own schedule, you can return to the hotel at your leisure.
Aviso: Tickets for the Hop on Hop off Bus Tour can only be picked up at the Visitor Centre located at 42nd Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue. There is a short walk from the hotel to this location. From here guests can catch the bus to start the tour.
There is a bus stop at your hotel when you are ready to head back
After a full American breakfast at the hotel, you will be met by your guide for an exploration of both Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park.
Drive to Battery Park and embark on short ferry ride to Liberty Island where the great Statue of Liberty sits. The famous copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel. The statue was dedicated on 28 de octubre de 1886.
You will have approximately 45 minutes to explore the grounds surrounding the statue. Note that due to time constraints and extremely limited access, visits to the museum, inside the pedestal, or into the crown are not included.
AVISO: All ferry riders are subject to security screening, similar to airport procedures, prior to boarding
Next board the ferry and cruise to Ellis Island. This was the gateway for over 12 million immigrants to the United States and the nation's busiest immigrant inspection station for over sixty years from 1892 until 1954. Here you will have approximately 1.5 hours to explore including the opportunity to visit the Ellis Island Immigration Museum whose exhibits chronicle Ellis Island's role in immigration history.
Following your visit, you will take the ferry back to Battery Park where you will board your coach and transfer to the cruise terminal in Manhattan and embark your ship.
Programa terrestre paso a paso:
• Please note: el orden de los sitios visitados puede variar para evitar que se llenen demasiado. All program timings are approximate, given here for general reference purposes and subject to change.
• Itineraries with the most up to date details (at the time) will be issued when you are emailed your final cruise documents 21 days prior to sailing. You will then receive one last final itinerary from our ground operator with a Welcome Letter upon arrival or at your hotel. Please review that Welcome Letter and your final itinerary carefully for any further amendments.
• The hotels used for your land program will be the hotels listed in this document unless you have been advised otherwise in advance of the land program start date.
• If you book extra nights through the cruise line, you will be met as per the flight details provided and transferred to your hotel. Check-in time is 4:00pm (subject to change). Meals other than breakfast, as well as activities, are on your own until day 2 of the program.
• Should you have an early arriving flight you may wish to book an extra night as your room will not be ready for occupation until approximately 4:00pm
• Should you book any extra nights on your own, transfers are not included.
Meet and Greet and transfers:
• Final cruise documents emailed at 21 days prior to sailing, also include on page 1, a contact telephone number of our local ground agent to use should you not be able to locate your meet and greet upon arrival. Remember that often many guests are arriving on the same flight and the representative may be assisting someone else when you exit the customs and / or luggage claim area.
• Always look for someone holding a sign with the cruise line logo and possibly your name. If in doubt please check with airport staff to be directed to the meeting area for transfers or to page our representative.
• Meet and Greet and transfers for guests arriving on Day 1 of a land program or for any extra nights booked through the cruise line, are arranged based on the flight details received by guests at least 14 days before sailing.
• If we have not received your flight details or your flights have changed and the Destination Services Land Team not notified, then a transfer cannot be provided and guests will be responsible for getting to the land program hotel at their own expense. Please immediately contact our Reservations Department for any flight changes before departure.
Transfer from LGA, JFK or EWR airport to your hotel
Check in at the hotel is at 4:00pm
Meals on own today
Overnight at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel or similar hotel
AM Full American breakfast at the hotel
The rest of the day is at your leisure, with Hop On Hop Off bus privileges
PM The evening is also at your leisure, with dinner on your own
Overnight at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel or similar hotel
AM Full American breakfast at the hotel
8:15am Check out and transfer to Battery Park
8:40am Arrive at Battery Park and embark the ferry
9:00am Depart via ferry for Liberty Island
9:45am Arrive at Liberty Island – approx. 45 min to explore
10:30am Depart Liberty Island via ferry for Ellis Island
11:00am Arrive at Ellis Island – approx. 1.5 hours to explore
12:45pm Ferry back to Battery Park
1:30pm Arrive at Battery Park and board coach
1:45pm Depart Battery Park for the drive to the port
2:15pm Approximate arrival at the port to embark the ship
Pronóstico del tiempo:
May: High 71°F (21.7°C) Low 54°F (12.2°C)
August: High 83°F (28.3°C) Low 68°F (20°C)
September: High 75°F (23.9°C) Low 61°F (16.1°C)
October: High 64°F (17.8°C) Low 50°F (10°C)
Qué debe traer: Bring comfortable clothing and shoes, as the program is casual throughout. Sunscreen, hats and binoculars are also recommended, as well as jackets in cooler months.
Moneda local: U.S. Dollar
Electricidad: USA 100-127V/60Hz
Requisitos de documentación y visa: A valid passport is required. Please consult your local U.S. embassy for entry/visa requirements from your country of nationality.
New York Marriott Marquis Hotel
1535 Broadway New York New York 10036 USA
If a hotel is substituted because of unforeseen situations, it will be of equal ratings and standards and guests will be notified in advance of any changes.
Program Includes for guests
• Two nights accommodation at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel (or similar) – Standard room
• Daily full American breakfast at the hotel
• Porterage at the hotel, based on two bags per person
• Meet and Greet at the airport to coordinate arrival transfers
• Arrival transfers from the airport to the hotel
• Hop on Hop Off tickets for “All Around Town Tour VIP Pass” (Uptown, Downtown & Brooklyn) and a 90-minute City Sightseeing Harbor (The River Cruise and Museum of the City of New York are also included in the “Hop on Hop Off All Around Town Tour tickets).
• Empire State Building ticket (Regular admission Main Deck only 86th Floor).
• Statue of Liberty combo Ellis Island Tour
Tenga en cuenta lo siguiente: Guests booking their own flights (independent of the cruise line) are responsible for ensuring that the cruise line has the most current and updated arrival information so your transfer can be arranged. Should you book additional nights independently of the cruise line, an arrival transfer is not provided.
El programa no incluye:
• Gratuities for the guides and the drivers
• Meals or beverages not listed above
• Hotel incidentals including mini bar and room service and any personal expenses
Aviso: Los programas terrestres que incluyen numerosos días en la costa incluyen actividades prolongadas y aquellos de duración más corta ofrecen, en general, actividades más moderadas. Sin embargo, cada programa varía y los huéspedes deben estar preparados para lidiar con distintas superficies, tales como: pendientes, adoquines, arena y senderos naturales o de grava. Es posible que haya que subir escaleras o escalones. Guests who utilize a wheelchair and those with mobility concerns are advised to check with the cruise line in advance to see if any portion of the tour program may not be considered suitable for their individual situation. Weather appropriate clothing; hats; sunglasses; and flat, comfortable walking shoes are generally recommended.
Aviso: Todos los programas terrestres cuentan con capacidad limitada y están sujetos a disponibilidad. Los programas que no alcanzan la cantidad mínima de participantes requerida están sujetos a cancelación. Los precios publicados también están sujetos a cambios que dependen del aumento de los costos del transporte, de los servicios terrestres o de la fluctuación de la moneda. Después de la compra, el precio está garantizado y no está sujeto a cambios. Land Programs must be purchased no later than 60 days prior to your sail date. Las cancelaciones realizadas 60 días o menos antes de la fecha de partida están sujetas a una multa por cancelación del 100%. There are no refunds for unused portions of any program. Guests failing to arrive on Day 1 of a scheduled land program will be considered a no-show and their hotel space released.
Precio: 1,599 USD por huésped, con ocupación doble.
Hotel and Land Program pricing is not combinable with FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package. If applicable, please contact Regent Seven Seas Cruises or your travel agent for multi-night pre-cruise hotel pricing information. Land program promotions are subject to terms.